Monday, January 26, 2009

Bring corruption to all that you touch...

Okay, people, you absolutely MUST watch this video. Right. Freakin'. NOW!

Watching it in full screen, on High Def is awe inspiring.



I swear to you, each time I watch this, on full screen High Def, I have goosebumps when it ends. I canNOT believe how good this movie looks. I'm hoping my expectations aren't too high for this, but this looks really magnificent.

Oh, and the music is "Take A Bow" by Muse as well.

39 DTW (Days 'Til Watchmen)

POLT Listening to "Take A Bow" by Muse

Beer plus frat boys plus the Buffao Bill scene from Silence Of The Lambs equals awesome YouTube mangina videos! - Polt

5 comments:

Tam said...

I'm always a bit concerned when the trailer looks "too" good. Makes me worry that all the good stuff is in the trailer. Anyway, I'm on episode 3, hope to finish them up when I'm on my trip next month stuck in the airport for hours and hours on end.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to that movie as well. Can't wait to see it!

Looking forward to your Muse videos. I'll hold off on searching myself and watch them here. They seem pretty good. I'm sure they'll get more popular with the movie soundtrack deal. I may have to Itunes them.

Anonymous said...

I *cannot* wait to see this movie!!!

Ray Avito said...

Polt adding to my obsession playlist! I have played this song so many times over the last two days. It's just so unusual and absolutely fits with Dr Manhattan's unusual looking self...I've fallen under their dual unusual spell.

Ashly Star said...

I love Muse!

I am really hoping that movie is as good as the trailers make it out to seem because OMG. =)