Sunday, January 11, 2009

Drive my mini-Cooper and I'm feeling super-dooper (Part 39)...

Superman Sundays

With what else he's wearing (or not wearing), I don't really understand the purpose of a half shirt. But if it's got the Superman S on it, well, then it's always appropriate and needs no explanation.



POLT Listening to the San Deigo-Pittsburgh football game

That's called, 'A Charge To Keep', based upon a religious hymn. The hymn talks about serving God. The president's job is never to promote a religion. - George W. Bush

2 comments:

Ray Avito said...

As I was closely inspecting his undies...I believe he has a rocket ship on it. Maybe little Kal-El's escape pod?

performingmales said...

Mmmm he looks pretty alluring to me...I kinda like the half shirt revealing the six pack underneath...:-)