Monday, January 12, 2009

When I was twelve, at summer camp (Part 16)...

12 For The 12th

After one month of totally forgetting about this, and another month of having camera issues, I finally, after a two month absence, give you the 12 for the 12th of January, 2009.



12:32am
I keep my alarm clock set a half hour ahead, even though I don't use it anymore. I use the alarm on my cellphone. But at any rate, last night...er, this morning, right before I turned out my light, I snapped this shot.



10:15am
Monday's are laundry day for me. Last Monday, I had other things going on, and I didn't do any laundry at all, so these two full bag of clothes are two weeks worth of laundry I needed to get done today.



10:30am
As soon as I got to mom's house (where I do my laundry), Angel was bounding all over holding her toy I've named Snot, and wanting me to play with her. I threw it a few times, and then when she brought it back once, she rolled over for a bellyrub. I found this so cute, I snapped a picture.



11:45am
While waiting for my laundry I sat on one couch and read my book. Angel eventually climbed and laid down in her favorite spot: right between your legs. At this particular time, mom was on the other couch, reading something she had just gotten from the mail.



12:15pm
We both had some things to get from Wal-Mart, so off we went. I mainly went to get some groceries, and this is looking down into my handbasket at what I was getting. Yes, i AM a health nut, thanks for noticing.



12:40pm
When I got home, I put the groceries away, and this way, you can see more of the health nut that I am in the foods I have.



1:00pm
I left my house to walk over to mom's to finish the laundry. As I was going down the stairs towards the front door, I snapped this shot.




4:14pm
Laundry finished, I returned home, and sat down to waste the large part of my evening online. This is what my desktop and monitor look like.



6:00pm
I orderd Chinese takeout, and had to drive to get it. As I walked towards the off-street parking we have in back, I saw Miss Cleo sitting there lit up by the lightpost, and I snapped a photo.




6:07pm
This is the Chinese restaurant I got the food from. This photo is taken looking through Miss Cleo's windshield.



6:38pm
Having returned and gobbled down the delicious beef and broccoli, I decided to sit down, relax (like I haven't been doing that all day anyway) and read some more of the current book I'm in the middle of.



8:04pm
And then, I finally decided to take down some of my Christmas decorations. I started with all the Christmas cards I had gotten that were taped up on the wall.


POLT Listening to "Red Skies At Night" by The Fixx

If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything! - George W. Bush

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to email you the beef and broccoli recipe I use. Much better than what you get at Chinese restaurants.

Takes maybe 30 minutes from prep to finished. And the broccoli isn't overcooked to the point of mushiness.

And the clock, it says 12:52, not 12:32.

Michelle M. said...

Uh oh - Spaghettios!

Polt said...

truthspew: the clock says 12:52 because I keep it turned a half hour ahead. So when it says 12:52, it's actually 12:32.

HUGS...

poof said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
poof said...

Its nice to know that you do the same thing when you are stuck at home. That makes me much less a total loser

=)

tornwordo said...

I had about the same return. Not bad. I've saved them though so I can trim the list next year.

Dogeared said...

I just bought Torchwood on s1 cheap, so I hope it's good - and hoepfully you've enjoyed the book!