Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm rated 'r', this is a warning, ya better void...

I got an email this week from somebody named Amy Liu. She was informing me that apparently people at http://www.blogged.com/ reviewed the Palace recently. They rated it based on frequency of updates, relevance of content, site design, and writing style. And after going over all that, they gave the Palace a 7.2 (out of 10) rating.


Polts Palace at Blogged


Not bad all things considered. I've never heard of Blogged.com, I submitted nothing to them or asked for the review, so it came as quite a surprise. A pleasant one at that. I mean it coulda been worse. I coulda got a 2.7, ya know?

POLT Listening to the Cardinals-Panthers football game

I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as Secretary of Defense. - George W. Bush

2 comments:

Ray Avito said...

That's a pretty impressive rating, considering all the blogs around. A very nice acknowledgment!

Anonymous said...

Excellent! You do update often and on a pretty wide range of topics.