Friday, January 16, 2009

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 46)...

55 Fiction Fridays

I haven't felt terribly creative lately, thus my absence from 55 Fiction Fridays. However, due to upcoming events, and a personal plea from the G-Man himself (how could I resist that?) I give you the following:


So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night,
Seeing you go is such a pretty sight!
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to yieu, Condie and Cheney too!
So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen
You really won't be missed, I'm just sayin'.
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

POLT Listening to "Something About You" by Level 42

I would say the best moment of (my presidency) was when I caught a seven and a half pound largemouth bass in my lake. - George W. Bush

4 comments:

Mojo said...

Perfect! I love it!

1.19.2009: The End of an Error

And better days to come.

G-Man said...

Good Riddance to bad rubBUSH!!
Excellent 55 Polt my lad!!!
Thanks a million for answering my humble request. You always add a touch of whimsy to the 55 crew...
Have a Fabulous Week-End....G

lime said...

LOL, how do ya really feel? i think you're holding back.

good one.

Mona said...

yea, I second that! hear hear!