Monday, January 26, 2009

Music, makes the people (Part 1)...

MUSE-ic Videos
Today, I start a new feature on the Palace: MUSE-ic Videos. Since I don't think enough people have a true appreciation of the band Muse and their music, I will periodically, and in no regular fashion, post the band's video. Please watch then, they're only like 3 to 4 minutes long anyway. And the music really is awesome. It reminds me of Keane and Coldplay, which I also like, but better.

And if you already know and appreciate Muse, well, then sit back and enjoy again.

For the first video, I'm putting up "Starlight" which is the first song I heard by them and what made me interested in them. Enjoy.



POLT Listening to "Starlight" by Muse

You know what, Tosh? Sometimes I think even that stick up your ass has got a stick up it's ass. - Owen, Torchwood

2 comments:

Tam said...

Well, I only discovered them on the weekend thanks to your Britney mash thingy, and I think they are much superior to Coldplay who kind of annoy me. I downloaded some of their stuff on the weekend and put it on my ipod. So your work is done, you have converted me on another front. Damn, what's next?

Anonymous said...

Great song super group, thanks for sharing.

Onanite