Friday, January 23, 2009

55 Fiction Fridays
(still not feeling exceptionally creative, this is the best I could do this week)

After many years of experimentation,
And genetic manipulation,
Dr. Schekelsheimer finally succeded in this life's work.
He created a not-slow turtle!
By mucking with the DNA,
He created a turtle with legs too short
But it had other means of propulsion.
It was excessively gassy, and shot across the room,


Powered by it's own farts.

POLT Listening to "People Are People" by Depeche Mode

Over a year later, I was still looking for Mr. Right, more determined than ever not to settle for Mr. Right On My Face. - X, Culture Boys

5 comments:

Tam said...

LOL That's pretty funny. Well done. And a cute pic too.

lime said...

LOL, i think i know the guy they got the flatulent DNA from....

Anonymous said...

Nice job Polt! And adorable picture.

G-Man said...

Polt My Lad...Deliciously Delightful as always. You get a *Star* for remembering without prodding.
Thanks for visiting, thanks for contributing, and have a Great Week-End...G

Michelle M. said...

Oh my gosh - I have to share this with the boys in my class (4 and 5 years old). They will loooove it.

Probably shouldn't show them the Frenching Fridays post. Even though it does teach math...