Friday, January 16, 2009

Perspective comes, the way it always does...

Everything is relative.

Today, is was COLD! The coldest it had been yet this season and indeed in quite some time. It was 5 degress F on my way to work. Course, all the subzero temps the rest of North America is sufferig through just puts it all into perspective.

And yesterday, it snowed! Well, it was only an inch, and it was a dry, powdery kind of snow, not the heaps and heaps of wet sticky snow some people have gotten. It's all about perspective.

Since I can't really show the cold, but I can show you the snow, here it is!


Miss Cleo before I cleaned her off.



And the back yard behind my house!


POLT Listening to "Only When You Leave" by Spandau Ballet

The free world is not going to tolerate the development of know-how in how to build a weapon, or at least gain the ability to make a weapon. - George W. Bush

3 comments:

Tam said...

You don't seriously expect my sympathy do you? Really?

Anonymous said...

Same here! We're having windchills of -30! Arrgh!!!

Anonymous said...

Man that's cold! Never gets that cold here. Today it should be about 45 degrees.

Onanite