Sunday, January 11, 2009

I was thinkin' negative, what can go wrong...

Okay, that's it. Everyone can go right now and place their money on there being a Pittsburgh Steelers - Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl in a few weeks, cause that is exactly what I do NOT want to have happen, and so far in the playoffs, I'm 0-8! God, it's like I'm an anti-rabbit's foot, or anti-horse shoe. It's like my luck in predicting these games comes from the negative dimension, where up is down, white is back, in is out and Polt's pick to win the playoff games loose.



Despite being from Pennsylvania I do NOT, under any circumstances, want to see an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl. Egads, how horrific would THAT be.....

POLT Listening to his own mounting dispair

Good attitudes are a lot like taking laxatives. Too little does you no good at all. Too much, and you may be worse off than if you had just left well enough alone. - Dave Dunseath

3 comments:

exile said...

maybe you should start cheering for all the teams you hate

use god's weakness against him

Anonymous said...

now you've got it you are bad luck. :)

Ray Avito said...

My Eli went and got married and now that succubus is draining all his energy!