Sunday, January 25, 2009

They are killing me, this pretzel logic...

What is one to do when one purchases a warm, chewy soft pretzel with salt, only to have there possibly be more said salt than pretzel?


Holding the pretzel out the window of a car moving 50 miles per hour cleans the salt right off of it. Although, one should do so in bite size pieces so as to not have a chuck of the pretzel fly off and be lost on the road as well.

POLT Listening to "Supernatural Superserious" by R.E.M.

"Quick! Someone do CPR!" "Um...I see a bad room rising..." "Homer, that's CCR!" - Marge, The Simpsons

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked at a pretzel place during high school. It was pure torture!!! I won't eat them now unless they are a certain kind and made perfectly.

Anonymous said...

I like the salt but then I don't eat pretzels like that all the time, just every once in a very great while.

Tam said...

I don't really like them with salt, but if I'm ever in that situation I'll surely remember your advice. :-) You're goofy.

Michelle M. said...

My favorite mall food!!

We used to have Pretzel Time, which was yummy, but they went out of business. Now we have Wetzel's Pretzels which isn't as good (the pizza sauce is too vinegary).
I do not like Auntie Anne's pretzels at all. They taste burnt. And arena/stadium pretzels are hit or miss for me. Mostly miss. In case anybody cares.

The end.