Thursday, January 08, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 143)...

Once more, kiddies, it's time for....



As you probably know, I'm a big fan of the Dallas Cowboys. If they won their last game against the Philadelphia Eagles, then they'd go to the playoffs. In preperation, I dressed in my purchased last year Cowboys' boxers, my purchased a few months ago Cowboys' t-shirts, and my purchased a few week's ago Cowboys' glove. I did this cause I KNEW it would help the Cowboys while I watched them. How did they do?


They lost....44-6. You think maybe it was a smidge too much?

To see what others posted, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Send Me An Angel" by Real Life

Kids are capable of appearing only one of two ways - cute or demon possessed. - Dave Dunseath

10 comments:

Kittie Kate said...

You're a Cowboys fan? I hate the Cowboys. Sorry. At least I like the Cowboys better than the Steelers. I hate the Steelers more than anybody else.

I'm a Bears fan, as you probably already know. Neither of our teams made the Playoffs so don't feel bad.

At least we're not Lions fans, 0-16!

Happy HNT!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

...nah. Never too much. Then again, I'm not a superstitious type. :)

Ashly Star said...

What a way to show team spirit! Too bad they lost so bad. I was at work during the game but I know my dad and one brother were at home watching.

I didn't know you were a Cowboys fan though. Woohoo.

Happy HNT!

Tam said...

It was the gloves, you look like a Cowboy mime. Then again, maybe it wasn't enough. Cowboy socks and a hat might have evened the score a bit more. Oh yeah and wearing cowboy boots as well is essential I think.

Bunny said...

You gave it a good shot. It's that skank Jessica Simpson - all her fault

Jennybean said...

Yep, blame Jessica...

but it may have been a bit of overkill... you did have the boots right?

JW said...

Well, no one can say you didn't do your best!

Of course, being English none of this stuff means anything to me whatsoever. Some kind of niche sport? ;)

Happy HNT :)

Anonymous said...

Either too much, or not enough.
hHNT in either case.

13messages said...

I'm not very superstitious but please don't wear any Titans gear this weekend. Thanks. :)

Ray Avito said...

You forgot the Terrell Owens Brand Popcorn. I really like the gear, though, especially the t-shirt!