Thursday, January 29, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 146)...

Once more it's time for...


Well, last week, some people had problems finding the click thru. The photo wasn't a click-thru, I couldn't seem to make that work. So where I had written (Click Thru) that was where the click thru was. Sorry for the confusion.

Because of this, I've decided to just post the click thru directly here. To all those who saw it last week, I apologize for making you look at it again. And for those of you who didn't see it last week, well....I apologize for making you look at it at all. It really isn't a very flattering photo, nor my best side, but here at the Palace, I have no shame.


(This is only the second time I've shown this on here....probably two times too many, eh?)
I'd say enjoy, but yeah, we all know that ain't gonna happen.

To see what other people posted, click
HERE.

POLT Listening to "Honey's Dead" by The Jesus And Mary Chain

"Tosh, you deactivated the transciever, right?" "Yeah." "Are you sure?" "Well, I was until you asked me." - Tosh, Torchwood

12 comments:

13messages said...

Well, here's to having no shame. :)

Great shot.

Osbasso said...

Man.... at least last week we had a warning! ;-)

word verification: waggie
Did they get to see you from the front?

Ashly Star said...

No reason to be shameful anyway. You're too hard on your backside there buddy. Err, you know what I mean. I hope. Lol. :)

I still think the apron is cute as hell. *grin*

Happy HNT!

Bunny said...

I thought you had an adorable bum last week and I still think so! But if this isn't your best side, when do we get to see the best side? ;)

HHNT!

lime said...

sok, my shot this week isn't terribly flattering either.

Maeve said...

You can cook for me anytime like that!
happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

At least you had the apron on!

hoteltuesday said...

omg, I had this exact idea for MY blog!
But my family reads... so...

JW said...

And there I was hoping for something new. Ah well, I guess I can tell myself you're building up the suspense for next week! ;)

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

When do we get to see the front side. :)

Ray Avito said...

I seem to recall that you had a flange in your 12 Days of Xmas vid...let's bring that out. **SMACK!!**

Anonymous said...

An actual Polt butt-shot?!? It's about damn time you stepped up to the HNT plate. ;-)