Friday, January 16, 2009

You never showed, never came, no show...

Just an update on yesterday's post: T couldn't make it. It's not that he didn't want to, cause he did, but, without divulging details, he couldn't make it tonight. It was never 100% certain that he'd be able to get here tonight anyway, hence the 'may or may not' statments. Its just unfortunate that it's a 'may not' instead of a 'may'.

Yeah, disappointment abounds. However, I'm upbeat cause we're gonna reschedule real soon...just as soon as he can find a time that he's sure he can be here. So that's something to look forward to, at any rate. And when that time is, I'll be sure to NOT post and crow about it, thus jinxing myself again. I'll just post about it AFTER the fact...when I'll much MORE to post about.

Oh, and I managed to find a photo of T, just so you can see his cuteness.


Awww. And now, of course, I'll be able to post regularly tonight...not like I have anything more important to do.....

POLT Listening to "Just Another Day" by Oingo Boingo

Please roll up the sleeves of your shirt, all shirts. Even the President rolled his sleeves to just below the elbow. In this [crisis] and on TV you just need to look more hard-working. - Sharon Worthy, FEMA press secretary in an email right after Katrina

2 comments:

Ray Avito said...

He certainly is a looker. I'm imagining a Friday Fiction featuring him...

Stephen R. said...

He's definitely a cutie and definitely worth waiting for. Sorry he couldn't make it, though.

Your summary of him by using the two pictures of different people in the previous post was PERFECT!! He's just as cute as I had imagined!