Monday, January 12, 2009

You're wantin' my body, I don't mind (Part 181)...

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

Per the request of either Tam or Michelle M. (as I've been recently reminded, all those people with vaginas apparently look alike to me), I give you this week's theme: Hot Shirtless Guys Not Entirely Shirtless Cause They're Wearing Hoodies, But With Their Sexy Bodies Showing.












POLT Listening to "The Peter Gunn theme" by The Art Of Noise

Your mind can only absorb as much as your ass can tolerate sitting. - my co-worker Jean

3 comments:

Bunny said...

#3 - O.M.G! Where was he when I was 21 and hot??

(Oh yeah, not born yet.)

Tam said...

Oh you are a sweetheart. Umm, the last guy is slightly more than shirtless. Umm, not that I'm complaining or nothin. ;-)

I'll take 3rd from the bottom, Abercrombie hoodie. Oh wait, wrong blog, that's the Friday men blog of my friend where we get to choose. Can I have him anyway Polt? More than enough to go around for all of us right? Oh and like Bunny he probably wasn't born when I was 21, but I'm okay with that. :-)

Polt said...

Bunny, Tam: As long as their over 18, i don't give an Aeropostale hoody if they were alive when I was 21!

And if I had ANY of these boys, I'd certainly share them with you...once I was done with them...not that they'd have much energy then...all except for that last one...I'm keeping him.

HUGS...