Monday, January 12, 2009

You don't need my christmas cards, you already have my heart...

Okay, this is another photo I found.

This year, I sent out 41 Christmas Cards. I recieved 27...a better return investment than in past years. As I recieve the cards, I tape them along the top of one of the walls of my living room. This was is right inside the door and also happens to be my Wall O'Pictures, but all the pictures are hung lower than the cards. Each year I get a photo...although the number of cards this year made it difficult to get them all in one shot. But this is it:


I only had room for one more card before I'd get to another doorway...and then I don't know where I'd hang them. Maybe next year I'll have to worry about that.

POLT Listening to "I Write The Book" by Elvis Costello

I was going to say he's a piece of work, but that might not translate too well. Is that all right, if I call you a 'piece of work'? - George W. Bush to the Prime Minister of Luxembourg

2 comments:

Ray Avito said...

You got 27 Christmas cards? That's pretty snazzy! I was shocked I got 2 and one of those was last week. Ha!!

Anonymous said...

I am so over the whole Christmas/Holiday card thing. I don't send any out.

Instead you get an email or IM. I've embraced the electronic to a very high degree.