Thursday, January 15, 2009

There's a gentleman who's not so gentle...

Tomorrow evening, I may or may not be receiving a cute and sexy 21 year old gentleman caller whom I'll call T. T and I have been together a few times in the past, but only for short periods of no more than two hours. Tomorrow night, he may or may not be at my place for a substantial part of the evening, perhaps even staying until morning.

I've got a few pre-written posts that will get posted tomorrow automatically, however, should you not see my normal amount of posting....well, now you know why. Or at least hopefully, this is why.



(Neither of these guys are T, but they both remind me of him...so imagine them as one person, and that gives you an idea of the fun I may or may not be having tomorrow night....and then you'll understand why I may or may not be a smidge light in the Palace posting.)

POLT Listening to "It's My Life" by Talk Talk


One has a stronger hand when there's more people playing your same cards. - George W. Bush

6 comments:

JW said...

All I can do is wish you the very best of luck. Here's hoping you're seriously distracted for a few days!

Diane said...

the one on the right...omg have fun!

Stephen R. said...

There have been times when I've had 21 gentlemen callers, but never a 21 year old gentleman caller.

Sort of like, I've never fucked a 10, but one night, I fucked 5 2's, and I think that should count. :)

I hope we don't hear from you for DAYS!!!

Atta girl!

Michelle M. said...

Ooh, a T party!

Don't slurp your T (or do : ).

...and something about T bagging.

Okay, I'll stop now. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

It figures, here I am in a relationship going on 17 years and I get the attention of a 23 year old.

It's nice to be in your mid 40's and get that kind of attention but I had to decline.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, playing 21! Good luck and have fun.

Love,
Onanite