Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 126)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money? I've never married. Any dates I go on, how much money he has is totally irrelevant.
2. What is your type? Young but legal. Lean but not skinny. Oh and male, that last one's a deal-breaker.
3. What is the best sex game you have ever played? Spin the bottle? Not really into games, although "Recieving Head While Trying To Not Crash The Car You're Driving" is both fun and challanging.
4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know? Oh, sweetie, I've shared orgasms with guys who's FIRST names where unknown to me. Hell, some of them, I don't even know if they spoke English. God, I love Toronto!
5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner? Oh hell yeah, several times. Although I find it much more sexy if they masturbate in front of me.
Bonus (as in optional):At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet? I think we men reach our sexual peaks way too early. Frankly, and with all due respect, I don't really care when women reach their peak, as I don't plan on being there, whenever it may occur. And my own personal sexual peak is barely visible in the rear view mirror of my life. But one does soldier on.

POLT Listening to "Sex On Wheelz" by My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult

When a drug come in from Canada, I wanna make sure it cures ya, not kill ya...I've got an obligation to make sure our government does everything we can to protect you. And one - my worry is that it looks like it's from Canada, and it might be from the third world. - George W. Bush

4 comments:

S said...

Hey Polty POoo!!!

:P

Tequila is interesting...

Tam said...

"Oh and male, that last one's a deal-breaker."

Oh honey, you break my heart, shot down again. Sigh. ;-)

Bunny said...

LOL @ #4!

Happy TMI!

Ray Avito said...

#4 made me laugh HARD! Oh, what a quaint question...