Sunday, January 18, 2009

you run around like you're in a big game...

The Championship games in the NFL are going to be starting soon, and I hope, if you want to, you've already got your money down. But don't forget, I do NOT want Philadelphia or Pittsburgh to get to the Super Bowl, and with my 0-8 track record so far in the playoffs, you'd do best putting your money ON those two to win their respective games today.

My preference, from best to worst, of the possibilities for this year's Super Bowl:

Arizona v Baltimore
Philadelphia v Baltimore
Arionza v Pittsburgh
Philadelphia v Pittsburgh

I don't really hate Pittsburgh, I just can't stand several of their fans around work. There are other Pittsburgh fans at work that are okay an decent people, but they are far outnumbered, and further out-arroganced by the other type of Pittsburgh fans. And I just don't want Philadelphia to be there cause they beat the Cowboys and kept the Cowboys out of the playoffs. however, if I have to choose, I'd much prefer Philadelphia in the Super Bowl to Pittsburgh.

Oh, I'm getting a headache even now just thinking about having to listen to people crow about Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl again.....

POLT Listening to "Drive" by the Cars

There is no such thing necessarily in a dictatorial regime of iron-clad absolutely solid evidence. The evidence I had was the best possible evidence that he had a weapon. - George W. Bush

3 comments:

Tam said...

Well, I don't follow NFL at all, so I'll hope that Arizona wins ... something. The Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Rangers today, that I can tell you, which is totally unhelpful in the grand scheme of things.

Anonymous said...

I don't follow football, but I am with you babe.

Onanite

Ray Avito said...

I was absolutely waiting for all the horrible "This Super Bowl is for the birds!" jokes, but then Pittsburgh had to go and win. There go a million hacky jokes, right out the window!!

I had a similar resistance to the Eagles due to them knocking out the Giants. Or should I say, watching as the Giants knocked themselves out.