Monday, January 19, 2009

Goin' his own way and speakin' his own words...

With less than 24 hours left of the abomination that was the Bush administration (thank GOD!), I give you this, a retrospective, put to song.



And how about words from the man's own mouth? Garbled, granted, but at least they're all his.

Noon tomorrow can NOT come soon enough.

POLT Listening to "What's On Your Mind" by The Information Society Oil: 40.72 (-1.55); Gas: 1.76 (-)

One of the things I've used on Google is to pull up maps. It's very interesting to see - I've forgotten the name of the program - but you get the satellite, and you can - like, I kinda like to look at the ranch. It reminds me of where I wanna be sometimes. - George W. Bush

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calm down Polt, calm down. It'll come.

Don't expect miracles right out of the gate but there's a couple glimmers of hope there.

First is that Obama was a Constitutional Law professor. That counts big in my book.

The other is that he's demonstrated clear leadership in his senate career and in his campaign and transition.

Actually appointed qualified and competent people to cabinet posts, why that's a breath of fresh air after the last eight years of appointing ideological loyalists.