Saturday, January 31, 2009

Video killed the radio star...

In a previous comment, john, I believe, asked me what my favorite Mashups were. I thought I'd answer him, and show all of you.

My favorite one of all time (well so far) is Jay-Z and the Verve "Bittersweet Dirt Off Your Shoulder" (but that's probably just because 'Bittersweet Symphony' is one of my favorite songs).



I also quite like Lynryd Skynard vs. Nelly (who knew redneck rock could mix so well with urban rap?)



Of COURSE I'd have to have a Madonna mashup here...but who knew it'd be with the Sex Pistols, of all people?



POLT Listening to Lemon by U2

The only thing worse than having a job is looking for one. - Dave Dunseath

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only one I like is the third video

Anonymous said...

It was me. Good selections all around. I have a few I really like, I'll see if I can email them to you.