Tuesday, January 13, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 125)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your sex life? About a 6. What I have is pretty damn good, but I just don't have enough of it.
2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is? Well, I'd probably moan or purr encouragingly, try to wrap my tongue around their tongue and think, "That's my boy."
3. What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done or said to you? "It makes me warm inside and all smiley when I think of you."
4. Where is the most unusual place you have ever had sex? The top floor, basically the roof, of a parking garage with taller building surrounding it. It was at night, but still. Or my neighbor's swimming pool when the neighbors were on a porch about twenty feet away. It was dark then too. Oh wait, how about the stage of a local dinner theater...and yeah, that one was at night too, when the theater was closed, but since the other worked there and had a key, that was no big deal.
5. How do you liked to be kissed? As often and as long as possible.
Bonus (as in optional):Most embarrassing sexual moment? Mom walking in on me when I was masturbating at 17 or so? Yeah, it's tough to beat that one.

POLT Listening to "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse

Part of the facts is understanding we have a problem and part of the facts is what you're going to do about it. - George W. Bush

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my unusual places was in a tuxedo shop.

I was, how shall I put this, a bit of a well practiced boy when I was a youngster.

And that's with me exercising serious restraint.

Anonymous said...

Was never caught masturbating so yeah =X

Rick Bettencourt said...

Ugh, getting caught slapping the sausage is a tough one.

S said...

LOL.....I have constant fears of my daughter walking in on us because that happened to me once and I am still grossed out about it!

LOL

My most embarrassing sexual moment is so graphic that I cannot tell you here! :P

Anonymous said...

my most unusual place was on a train with a complete stranger sitting next to me.