Monday, July 25, 2005

All left dying, rediscovered cords are broken...

So, this weekend, I bought an extension cord, that I'll need to use for the scanner, cause the pulg nearest the computer already looks like two octopi trying to mate....it's a mess. I just hope the extention cord doesn't get lost under a pile of dust before I get around to using it.
************************************************************
I got two more comments. (I LOVE comments) Firstly, Mark writes:
Oh....was that a family member you were um...'overpowering' there?? Well, I guess that's sort of ok. I thought you had mutated into poultry guy (aka chicken hawk) again. Carry on......

Heheheh, yes it was a family member...sort of, but not really. Now, stay with me here: My mom has a brother, who has a son, who married this lady. Now this lady was previously married and had two sons. One of these sons is who I was....overpowering. SO while I am now related to his mother, by marriage, I'm not technically related to him at all. ....So does that make him available prey? (I am SO kidding everyone! Uncle Polt doesnt have many morals, true, but he DOES have a few!)

Your "Fairy God Father"(aka veal hawk)

Hehehe, Veal Hawk....gotta love it!

Also, Johnnie yet again (although I am not complaining), writes:
i'm the most prolific?! awesome. my life must be dwidling away to the size of a polt's-life. anyway, i found some1 that hates cats even more than you. u'll get a kick out of this: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/about/best/bos/83591683.html

Oh, John, you can only HOPE that your life will become like mine. I dont think you have it in you to handle my life. You'd run screaming in mortal terror from my life. (course, I think most people would do that same, but that's beside the point)

Small word of warning:I haven't checked this site yet that he mentions, so I have no idea what's there. SO those of you with weak hearts, or closed narrow minds, or cats may wish to avoid the site altogether.

POLT

Cheating is often more efficient. - Seven Of Nine, Star Trek: Voyager

No comments: