Tuesday, July 12, 2005

You're my...you're my...Asian girl...

AH HA! So the mystery of M is solved! This from Johnnie:

dork, that's M as in M. as in M you had lunch with. as in that's her entire first name M.

Yes, M! The M! How was I to know she was reading this, although I AM honored that she is. And by the way, M, you were my favorite. I've met many of Johnnie's....um, girls, and you were by FAR the coolest! I was really hoping.....oh but whatever.
***********************************************************
We another new commentor (coming out of the woodwork, they are. NOT that you people are like cockroaches or anything....). David writes:

Hmmm....I would think by this point Mama Shockey would have an idea whats going on..she's probably proud of her little slut. Susan says Hi...and so does the baby..to a lesser extent

Well yes, I'm certain that Mama Shockey has an idea of what's going on...but despite the fact the Mama Shockey IS a saint, well, she's not always the....um, sharpest knife in the drawer. She's a natural blonde, dontcha know? And besides, I really doubt she'd want anymore information that she already has....course that never really stopped me from talking to others who didn't want anymore....

Oh, and say hi to your ladies for me as well...including Pebbles and Missy.
***********************************************************
And another comment from Johnnie (who now leads the pack with 10 comments....):

wow, politiqueer just barely edged out slut. i can see your priorities are changing with your old old old age. i guess i would have guessed politiqueer too, since (luckily) that's the side i see the most. you def do your best to spread your views (and whatever other contagious things you may have). you should put your interests together, you could be the head of the leather lobby or the speedo awareness group.

I was as I said surprised at the showing of slut as well, but politiqueer is pretty accurate too. And perhaps I'm changing "in my old age" because prior to this, my rights as a gay American were never under assault as they are now. And I'll have you know I've never had a contagious disease like that...other than crabs (although that probably falls under the Too Much Info heading that I mentioned above), but i do enjoy spreading my views (among other things). ANd the leather lobby, nah. Speedo Awareness Group? Yeah that could work...maybe as a Speedo inspector at the beach? Yeah......ooooo....shudder, shudder..........

Oh, sorry... ANYWAY....so we have two more members to add to Polts League of Commentors: M, The Asian Avenger and David "Steven Furry" (BWAHAHAHA, I didn't forget it dude!) Franceschina (and dont anyone ask me how to pronounce it , I haven't the foggiest)

POLT

Junkies are pathetic enough, but rich junkies are even worse. Even worse than girls. - Sean, The Rules Of Attraction

No comments: