Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My day is here again...

I give you Wednesday July 20, 2005 through the eyes (and camera) of Uncle Polt:
This is how I spent a goodly portion of my morning...not enough, its never enough. After waking and eating breakfast I decided to enjoy a bit of a movie I have here. I give you the box's cover.

I shall leave it to you more than ample imaginations to take everything from there. Following this, I ate, showered and left on my errands. First was a drive to Greencastle Coffee Roasters for some peanut and Swedish Fish.

I didn't at the time, think to take a photo of the store, but here's a photo of the bag of peanuts. I know it's not quite the same, but its the best I can do. After this, there was a trip down I-81 to Hagerstown, where I needed to exchange a CD.

Borders, where I used to work. Oh the fun. I didn't at the time I was there, think of taking a photo of it. I had to do that later...which we'll get into in a bit. After the exchange, I got back on I-81 and went a little further south to the Valley Plaza.

I went here to get some tape, soda, and a some minutes for Freddie's cellphone. (long story, dont ask) After this, I headed into the downtown part of Hagerstown to one of my favorite stores.

Went to Atomic Comics to pick up my weekly fix of comics. After getting them (and spending 23 bucks on them, and average weekly amount), I realized I had plenty of time left before my appointment. And I should go back to Borders and get a photo, which I did. but since i went back that way, I decided I'd check and see about a new shower liner, so I went to this place.

Usually Marshalls has them and at cheap prices, but they had none which is something of a surprise. So I had to go somewhere else.

I really do not like Wal-Mart. Or rather, I dont like THIS Wal-Mart. its too big and crowded and the setup is nothing like any other one I've been to, so i can't ever find anything. I did manage to find the shower liners, but they were liek 2 bucks more than at Marshalls, so I said screw it, I'll just check Marshalls later. But I did get a soft pretzel and soda here, so that made it all okay. Then I had just enough time to get to my appointment.

This is the Silhouette Salon, when I got my cut and color. Linda, God love her, takes real good care of my hair, and she gives me these head massages...oh she could spend all day doing that. Afterwards I came home and called Ag and we agreed to go get Chinese.

And I was lucky enough to catch Ag, kinda, in the middle of the photo as well. We brought it back here and ate. And then we sat on the couch and watched a bit of TV before I got online.

After doing that for a bit and talking to Freddie for a bit, I decided my day was done and I went back to bed.


YAWN! Sweet dreams, one and all!

POLT

Two heads are better than one...unless you're talking about supervisors. Then it would be nothing + nothing = nothing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dork

Anonymous said...

I asked you not to get me in your photo. But guess what there I am.

Anonymous said...

Polt....

Just catching up. Get a new camera?

The Spelling Bee!