Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Don't leave me hanging on the telephone...

Polt Productions proudly presents...a Haiku...entitled....Cellphone.


Cellphone
Oh, my lil cellphone
You always there when I need
To talk. Blah, blah, blah


(......told you i couldn't write poetry....)
***********************************************************
Comments? Do I have comments? Do I! Andwithout further ado, away we go!

This is from Chris (which puts his comment total at 4)

In answer to your question, the color quiz result of STEELBLUE was fairly accurate in both the personality description and also that the color BLUE is one of my favorites.Okay, I convinced the WARDEN to take some of the quizzes you posted. She rates as GOOD on your Evil test. However, her personality defect is that she is a BRUTE, and she is also going to the 5th Layer of Hell.I'm begining to think that the Evil test is somewhat inaccurate. No way should both you and the WARDEN escape without being evil. Just look at her previous results. Anyway, it's something to ponder...

I thought it was accurate both ways. Everyone that's taken it so far is accurate both on personalitya nd favorite color. The only one not that way was Amie. The personality came out well, but the color was lavender...and she's likes yellow best. Course that could just be a problem with her and not the test...maybe her favorite color IS actually lavender and she just doesn't realize it...

but getting to the WARDEN, just cause she's a BRUTE and going to the 5th level (which i dont recall offhand who goes there, you could refresh my memory) doesn't make her evil. Just...brutish. ANd I think you're just eviously evil, cause she and I are neutral and you're not.

Then I got three more from Johnnie..bringing his total to 7! Whooo-hoo!

sweet! i'm a haughty intellectual. i knew i would do well in academia.....i can't believe you're a televangelist, polt. doesn't that mean you disapprove of your own life style? do you preach for the log cabin republicans? do you explain to the rest of the world why jesus is pro-death penalty?

Is there anything else you COULD be other than a haughty intellectual? I am a televangelist...in the religion of Polt...I am a Polt-theist! PRAIS THE LORD! We are closest to God when we are in orgasm, in that height of pleasure...pleasure which the Lord out God HIMSLF gave to us...then and ONLY then, are we attaining our closeness to God! Give him PRAISE and GLORY! ...and pass the collection plate....Father Polt needs more condoms...and a leather sling...

damn it, i took your stupid philosophy test and it put me as ayne rand. I hate that bitch. she's not even a philosopher, she's a poor writer with a skewed perception of reality. I chalked up reading Atlas Shrugged to "know thy enemy." Anyway, Satre was second. How you got rating more existentialist than me, I'll never know. you even believe in a god. anyway, i'm no deep thinker, i can't even swim.

Okay, well having stated that I have no interest in philosophy, I have no idea what Rand stands for, other that she wrote a few books (I only know that from my stint at Borders), so even though I don't know why, I'm sorry that upsets you. But all that I can say is....I'm more existentialist than you, I'M more existentialist than YOU, NYAH, NYAH, NYAH!

a request:dear mr. gay man,i keep hearing from the religious conservatives about a homosexual agenda. this has confused me, because i thought agendas were all unisex. regardless, if you be so kind as to give us an example of what one of these homosexual agendas are by posting your homosexual agenda for the weekend, i would appreciate it.

Hmm, well I'll see what I can do. I'm kinda busy right now, but I'll try to find some answer to your request here and post it before this weekend.

POLT...on his way to plan his agenda....

You've got a mouthful of wise ass today, don't you? - Josh Lyman, The West Wing

No comments: