Monday, July 25, 2005

Groove to this mambo sound...

Below are two photos of my newest pet: Mambo.










He was given to me by Freddie, whom most of you have heard about, but only a few have seen. So to rectify this situation, below, I give you Freddie.

Mambo is his third name, and he is so named, because he smells like Mambo cologne. Mambo joins Barker leaning on my couch, so that, when the webcam is on, they are both in the background. Oh, wait, I should have a photo of Barker somewhere here... Barker was given to me by Maury back when we both worked at Borders. (Barker's beads given by me...got them at 2005 Pride in DC). Actually, Maury got it cause I kept bugging and nagging and whining for him to buy him for me. I think Maury got him just cause he was sick of me always bringing it up. I'm not sure if I have a photo of ole Maury here anywhere or not...he's kinda camera shy...

There we go...knew I had one of him here somewhere. Plus, I'll have plenty of opportunities to get more when we go to Toronto the end of September.....heh, heh, heh.....

POLT

An eye for an eye just leaves everyone blind.


No comments: