Friday, July 22, 2005

It's Friday, I'm in love...

It is now Friday, but this takes place actually on Thursday. But it takes place at the TGIFriday's in Gettysburg, so that's where the posts title comes in.

I was there with Mama Shockey. Our waiter was just THE sweetest thing: cute, young, thin...a twink. But he wsa very attentive to me, not so to Mama Shockey, or the other tables he was waiting on...or at least it didn't seem as much. He seemed interested in something more than just me coming back, which he did mention, but he made sure I would ask for him to be my waiter again. Nothing out of the ordinary there, I know, I know. But I felt there might be something...more there...possibly? I've just got to find an excuse to go back that way soon.

Oh, and when I asked for a photo of him (had my camera handy then) he was quite enthusiastic about that. And here he is: he looks a litle dorky in the photo, but thats the fault of the camera, not him! he truly is a cutie. And I HAVE to find a reason to go back...anyone wanna go with me to Gettysburg....for a meal?

POLT

You know, Kevin, you're lucky you're so cute. Ugly people can't get away with being stupid. - Laurie, The Year Of Ice

No comments: