Sunday, July 24, 2005

Tell me what you say...

Got two more comments, and I'm a bit overdue in answering them.

First on is from Ag:
I asked you not to get me in your photo. But guess what there I am.

Well, yes, I did get you in one photo, but I was snapping the picture quickly, and you weren't out of the way yet...and, well, only like half of you can be seen....and, um, HEY, your picture taking ability is awesome (he says trying to change the subject...classic misdirection)! You got a bunch of great pics at the family thing! Way to go!

ANd then we have another comment from my most prolific commentator, Johnnie:
polt, the whole purpose of this blog is to make up for not having a life. what good is a blog gonna do if u go off having a life instead of posting 5 times a day?! sheesh.

Johnnie, ladies and gentlemen, also known as the Great Sarcasmo! Thank you thank you! Please hold your applause. The kid has a future on the stand up comedy circuit...most likely as the guy getting drinks for the comedy club patrons. Or perhaps as the drunk guy in a table near the stage, who heckles, and then is thrown out before midnight...and has to wander home drunk...and call his friends while he does so...and has to wash the puke out of his dog the next day.................................

POLT

Besides, a little sin is good for the soul. - Jade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm the most prolific?! awesome. my life must be dwidling away to the size of a polt's-life. anyway, i found some1 that hates cats even more than you. u'll get a kick out of this: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/about/best/bos/83591683.html