Monday, July 11, 2005

Go away and steal my thoughts of honesty....

So, i got another posting. This one is as follows:

You're an honest slut, or was that in quotes for a reason...

-M

Actually, what that meant was that I'm honestly a slut, sometimes TOO honest about it.

BUT....it was only signed with an -M. Hmmmm, I'm kinda assuming it's from Mark...but then he should KNOW I'm honestly a slut. SO who else could it be? Could be Maury, but I don't know that he's reading the blog...and he should know about the whole slut thing too. hmmm, so who else could that leave? Mary, from work? Nah, she doenst use a computer...Matt? Nah, he moved out of the building...and I dont think he knew about the slut thing anyway.....

Oh dear God...it can't be....MOM...can it??? *GASP*

POLT

"I'm way too old to go shopping with my mother." "You're not if she's buying." - Brian, Queer As Folk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I would think by this point Mama Shockey would have an idea whats going on..she's probably proud of her little slut. Susan says Hi...and so does the baby..to a lesser extent

Anonymous said...

dork, that's M as in M. as in M you had lunch with. as in that's her entire first name M.