Friday, July 29, 2005

Kept boy, I'll keep you forever...

Last night was the next to the last episode of Kept on VH1. I told myself I wasn't gonna get involved in this series, but when the first one had all the guys in Speedos, swimming across the Thames (Speedos, definate attention grabber; swimming Thames...eh, not so much), well I was hooked. And now its just down to two:
Austen:






















And Seth:

I dont really know how Seth has lasted so long. I mean, he's not much to look at, and he is kinda rough around the edges...uncultured, if you will. He has a great sense of humor, apparently, but humor can only take one so far, I would think. Austen isn't a ball of fire either, seeming quite shy in the spotlight and crowds. But at least, he looks good, he's a aproper bit of eye candy. I've been pulling for Austen since it began, cause he was always the cutest (in my opinion) so to find him in the final two, is not much of a surprise. but Seth...geez, he must have made a deal with the devil to still be there.

I'm just glad she got rid of Anwar this week. I did kinda like him at one point, but as it went on, he so obviously was fronting around Jerry all the time, it got sickening.

Anyway, the final episode is next Thursday, at 900 on Vh1, if anyone cares to watch. And I can't believe I just wasted a whole post talking about this....

POLT

If it be a sin to love a lovely lad, oh, then sin I. - Richard Bornfield

No comments: