Monday, July 11, 2005

This aint no minor league affair, this here the major leagues...

Well, it appears we have a fifth member in Polt's League Of Commentors! Joining George "The Stranger" Anderson, Stephanie "Travel Ag" Lohr, Chris "Phoenix" Harclerode, and Johnnie "The Principal" Skinner, we now have Mark "The Greek" Feldpausch. The Greek writes:

Coward! You conveniently forgot to mention that you are allergic to cats (although you were able to repeatedly mention that you hate them along with references to Satan). Perhaps if they did not trigger your allergic reactions your attitude towards them might be different. As for kitty puke I find it to be far less offensive than...say....doggy poop (I'd much rather step in kitty puke while barefoot). Kitty puke doesn't even stink.

Okay, well, yes I did forget to mention my allergy, but i thought everyone who read this would know I'm allergic. And were i not to be allergic, I may not hate them as much..but I doubt it. But I never considered your cats...well, cats. I mean, Chase, and Spencer were always more like dogs, friendly and all, not interested in me only when they wanted something. And Raleigh, who ran and hid when you first got him, even he warmed up to me later on. Zorba, well, i never got to know him terribly well, but he was fun to play with as a kitten. So I never thought of them as being possessed by demons from hell....maybe just lost souls from purgatory? And having never had to clean up cat puke I can't attest to its odor, or lack thereof. but I think I can safely say I'd not want to step in either it OR dog poop in bare feet. I think you were lucky in that you got probably the only four good cats in the world. You must attract them, like certain types of people online that you do, *snicker* (you lucky dog).

POLT

I may be a slut, but I'm an honest slut. - Emmett, Queer As Folk

No comments: