Sunday, July 24, 2005

Still have the rug burns on both my knees...

Except it's not rug burn...I got the brush burns on my knees from the trampoline. And speaking of which, let's see if Blogger will let me put more photos up.

And following the trampoline wrestling, there was the always dangerous Battle Of The Silly String. The results of which, are shown below.

And this, then, is a closeup photo of my competitor, cutie that he is.

Ya know, our family, like most, has some idiots, and cranks, and freaks in it (hell, my family might even have more than thier fair share of these), but in general, I like my extended family. I can usually have a fun time with whomever I am with, family wise. They're good people.

POLT

And it's true we are amused, when fact is fiction and TV reality. - U2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh....was that a family member you were um...'overpowering' there?? Well, I guess that's sort of ok. I thought you had mutated into poultry guy (aka chicken hawk) again. Carry on......

Your "Fairy God Father"
(aka veal hawk)