Monday, July 25, 2005

Week in, week out, these lucky charms...

Think I'll start a new weekly feature. Some of you will look forward to it, others will hate it and ignore it, others will treat it with the apathetic disinterest it probably deserves. Nonetheless, ladies and gentlemen I give you the first in a series:

Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photo

To my eternal regret, no I do NOT know the guys in these photos, nor am I the one who took them. But I'm damn glad I found them. I got about 2500 photos in this particular file I am drawing these from, so that gives me, what, somewhere around 50 years worth of photos? Plenty to choose from!

POLT

Demons are such drama queens. - Harley, Harley Quinn # 22

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think someone has a new camera....

....the Spelling Bee!