Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I hope you can s-p-e-l-l....

So i got more comments, both of these from "The Spelling Bee", each one on a different post:

Polt....
Just catching up. Get a new camera?
The Spelling Bee!

&

I think someone has a new camera........
the Spelling Bee!

No, I don't have a new camera, same one I've had for over two years. Unfortunately, Bee, I don't know who you are. i THINK I have an idea, but I'm not certain, so when/if you next check in, please gimme an idea who you are...assuming of course that I know you who are to to begin with.
***********************************************************
Also, just as an update, this is the status of the scanner:

Yes, that is the box, and if you'll notice, it's unopened. But it is a colorful box, isn't it?

POLT

Gambling isn't easy. If it was easy, they would call it winning. - Dan Savage, Skipping Towards Gomorrah



No comments: