Friday, July 29, 2005

Sing, sing a song, sing it loud, sing it strong...

Just some lyrics I found:

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and gay!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today!
- West Side Story

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones,
They're a modern stoneage family.
From the, town of Bedrock, They're a page right out of history.
Let's ride, with the family down the street,
Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.
When you're, with the Flintstones,
Have a yabba dabba doo time,
A dabba doo time,
You'll have a gay old time!
-Flintstones theme

Don we now our gay apparel,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la.
Troll the ancient Yule tide carol,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
See the blazing Yule before us,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Strike the harp and join the chorus.
- Deck The Halls (this has to be THE gayest Christmas song...gay apparel, trolling, blazing, etc)

Let it sing like a nightingale in may, keep it gay
Keep it free or you'll frighten it away!
Take it easy and enjoy it, while you take it
Keep it gay, keep it gay, keep it gay!
–Perry Como (do ya think ole Perry Como knew what he was singing about? I bet whoever wrote this for him was a Friend Of Dorothy himself. God, these lyrics are hilarious: Take it easy and enjoy it, while you take it! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

POLT

I'm tough, ambitious, and lnow exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch - okay. - Madonna

No comments: