Thursday, July 07, 2005

Their custom concern for the people...

I know, considering what happened in London today, I should comment on it. But honestly...it's too draining, emotionally, psychologically, for me to do so. I have a very good friend that lives outside London, and she and her dad both work in London, and there's two guys I correspond with regularly on Yahoo Messenger that live around London, and obviously, since I've been at work since this happened, I have no idea what their situations are. So I try not to think about it too much. But that doens't mean I'm not concerned about them, and everyone caught in this, and all of their loved ones.

So just because I haven't posted anything relavent, and may not do so at all, doesn't mean it's not a concern me. Just wanted to get that out there...

POLT

Bisexual means when you stick your hands down someone's pants, you're happy with whatever you find there. - The Church Lady, Saturday Night Live

No comments: