Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Brief and false advertisements for a soul I don't have...

So, while at work, I found this, The Sloganizer, and I used it to try to find a good slogan for Polt's Palace. So I give you, my readers, ten slogans, to choose from. Whichever one gets the most votes (if indeed any do) that will become the Official Slogan of Polt's Palace.

There's no life without Polt's Palace
Do you know Polt's Palace?
Polt's Palace, where success is at home
Polt's Palace brings out the best
Polt's Palace, the smart choice
Made by Polt's Palace
Polt's Palace nonstop
I want Polt's Palace and I want it now
There's only one true Polt's Palace
Have a break, have a Polt's Palace

Let the voting....BEGIN!
************************************************************
I took the High School Sterertype Quiz, and this is the result:

You scored as Drama nerd.



Drama nerd

63%

Punk/Rebel

38%

Goth

31%

Loner

31%

Stoner

25%

Ghetto gangsta

25%

Geek

25%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

13%



Drama nerd, huh? I was never IN any plays at school, although I did work backstage at Oklahoma and Carosel. ANd while I can be a drama queen and a nerd, I don't really think I am a Drama nerd. But then again, checking out the other choices, I guess drama nerd isn't all that bad. And thank God I scored lowest on Prep/Jock/Cheerleader, cause we all know they are just one step above cats on the Spawn of Satan Scale. (Mark's cats excluded, of course)
************************************************************
And so it would seem, after taking the "What Gay Personality Are You?" quiz, that I am the following:

You scored as Politiqueer.
You go gurl! You are out to change the world, one vote and voice at a time. You do your work through telling people how it should be, doing it, and running for office. You keep marching honey, cause one day the world will change thanks to you!

Politiqueer 70%
Out and Proud Queer 60%
Slut 60%
Circuit Boy 50%
Drama Queen 50%
Drag Queen 40%
Attitude Queen 30%
Abercromibe Boi 20%
Str8 boi 20%
Twink 0%
Mess 0%
Gym Bunny 0%

I'm a bit surpised I didn't score higher on the Slut option. And then Mess option too (0%...obviously they didn't ask anything about the place you live in)

Should you be so inclined, you can take the test here: What gay personality are you? I dont believe it's required that you're gay to begin with, so str8 guys and chicks can take it too.
************************************************************
And one more...I took this to find out my Lord Of The Rings Alter Ego:

You scored as Eowyn.
Fiery and brave, you don't let being a woman get in the way of defending yourself or your loved ones.
Eowyn 75%
Gollum 63%
Sam 63%
Aragorn 56%
Faramir 56%
Pippin 56%
Frodo 50%
Merry 50%
Legolas 31%
Galadriel 25%

BWahahahahah...Eowyn...well who knew? Kinda upset I'm only 36% comapatable with Leolas... cause I KNOW I could be 100% compatable with Orlando Bloom...at least for a night. And, HEY, where's Gandolf? And who the hell is Galadriel? This test is bogus, I think. I shall have to find another similar one.

POLT

If you want to talk bollocks and discover the meaning of life, you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey. At least that way, you're unconscious by the time you start to take yourself seriously. - Patsy, Absolutely Fabulous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, politiqueer just barely edged out slut. i can see your priorities are changing with your old old old age. i guess i would have guessed politiqueer too, since (luckily) that's the side i see the most. you def do your best to spread your views (and whatever other contagious things you may have). you should put your interests together, you could be the head of the leather lobby or the speedo awareness group.

Anonymous said...

http://www.theonion.com/opinion/index.php?issue=4127
i found this funny and gross, some how i think u'll only find it funny