Saturday, July 16, 2005

Slipper whore...you f-ing whore...

On our travels last night, Amie and I ventured into Old Navy. She to look for some shorts, which we had trouble finding, and she decided not to buy anyway (although her husband got a nice shirt out of hte whole deal), and I to see the eye candy that worked there, which i had trouble finding as well. If there's one thing I can usually count on in Old Navy, it's a few hot guys. I found only one, working the fitting rooms, so he wasn't really out on the floor where I could see him. And even the caliber of the cuteness of the customers was way below what I expected. I was sorely disappointed in the whole mess.

UNTIL....I found these slippers. Oh they were hideous. They were so bad, they were good. Campy. Queeny. And they were NOT in little girl sizes either. Amie stated there was nowhere she couldn't go wearing those, which brought us both ot laughter. Luckily, I had my camera with me. And here, I give you, the hideous Old Navy Slippers!!!!




I'm not certain that the enormity of the tackiness of these things is properly revealed in these photos, but you'll just have to trust me. They were so bad, if they had them in our sizes, we woulda bought em. Just to say we had em! I mean, really, how could one resist?

POLT

Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you. - Tommy Smothers

No comments: