Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Gonna take a sentimental journey...

Found the following maps right here.

This one show everywhere in the world I've been:

This one is of the states I've been to:

And this one is of all the European countries I've been to:


I think it look pretty cool to see them laid out that way.

***********************************************************

Well, Uncle Polt once again read too much into a situation. I'm not upset at the way it ended, I'm just pissed that I let myself get all wrapped up into it and acting like such a silly fool. I know most of you will have no idea what I'm talking about, but just let me say, I have no need to go to Gettysburg now. And I need to thank Chris and Amie. You're support and patience were extremely helpful!

POLT

I can do anything I want Owen! I'm an eccentric! - Donald St. Clair, Rat Race

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Argh! I'm having flashbacks from all those days of playing "Road to the White House".