Sunday, July 31, 2005

I got a bear hug for my brothers...

I dont have a lot of time to post here, but I wanted to get something down for today. I spent most of the day at George's playing D&D. The group ran into several creatures, one of which was a huge bear, with some kinda dragon scales and dragon wings on it and it had fire breath. It was a half dragon (why a dragon would mate with a bear is something we all probably thought of. And HOW is an even better question, but I'm not gonna be the guy to question the man in charge. Just go with it).

SO my gay Elvin swashbuckler swooped down behind it (yes I DO have wings...its' best not to ask about that either), and attacked it, and did some nice slicing damage with my rapier. Unfortunately, then the bear's turn came. He hit me with one big paw...then smacked me with the other big paw, and since he now had me in his paws, he bit me and took a chunk outta me. But then, oh then, he got friendly, and pulled me into this bear hug...and squashed me. Killed me, he did. Killed me dead. We didn't go into too much detail, but I imagine he broke my spine, cracked my skull, smooshed all my internal organs into a liquid mush, and squeezed all that any available orafice. (yeah, it was THAT bad)

At tha games end, though, they resurrected me. Yep, when your at the levels we're at, death aint nothing but a bit of pain. A minor inconvience. SO when we start playing next game, i'll be back, none the worse for wear...although, hopefully I'll be little more respectful of half dragon grizzly bears, should I met one again.
***********************************************************
Also, yesterday at work, (shhhh, dont say anything to the boss), I figured out how to put links in my blog. They're over there on the left. I found out that some templates come with the links already there, but, naturally, I chose a template that didn't include them. So I had to add them. And after trying a few times, I finally got it. Whooo-hooo! Expect the links to increase, as I find other cool stuff to link too.

POLT

My sexual preference is often.

No comments: