Monday, January 28, 2008

Flame, supermodel sandwich, can I join...

I have not been watching "Make Me A Supermodel". I HATE 'reality' shows like this. These people don't have to "DO" anything, just like be there. And we're supposed to watch them and be entertained. It reminds me of "Housewives of Orange County", that lesbian gym show, the show with the bitchy hair cuttery guy owner, the Millionaire Matchmaker, and even some of the games like "Smarter than 5th grader" and "Deal Or No Deal". ooooh, how I hate that last one. you could put a monkey up there and have him point to briefcases, and it would be just as entertaining, and definitely faster!

I do like "Project Runway" cause it's about people doing something, it takes some skill. I like Jeopardy, cause it takes some smarts. Don't like Wheel of Fortune, cause it takes very little in the way of thought or skill to win that.

Basically, I don't like shows that have me sitting there watching stupid vapid people. And yet I'm interested in politics, to figure.

HOWEVER, having said all that, i saw these clips from the last episode of "Make Me A Supermodel" and now....I might have to change my mind and start watching...





Yes, they are both str8 boys. *SIGH*........um, what was I saying......

POLT Listening to "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse

I'm going to shove that overconfident, judgmental grin down his throat. One tooth at a time. - Hyperion, Hyperion & Nighthawk #3

1 comment:

Polt said...

..................hm, what? I was daydreaming a bit, sorry. Let me wipe the drool here...now what again?

HUGS...