Thursday, January 10, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 91)...

Once more, kids, it's time for....


Have you ever wondered just how fuzzy Uncle Polt is? Yeah, me neither. But over the holidays, I had four days off in a row at one point, and I didn't bother with shaving at all during that time. (I hate shaving, actually. I'm glad all I have to shave is my face.) So, on the morning of the fifth day without shaving, I took a photo before I took it all off. And that's what I give you below.


Can't tell where the goatee begins and ends, eh? Kinda like just one big fuzzy beard. Or bear. Whichever.

To see what others did Half-Nekkidly this week, click here.

POLT Listening to "Hey You" by Pink Floyd

Hi. Are you a fairy? - Ofelia, Pan's Labrynth

12 comments:

Moosekahl said...

I've always liked scruff...it looks good. Happy HNTw

TK Kerouac said...

Goodnight scruffy,
I'm sending you a private invite,
happy HNT!

Sam said...

Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear...

Happy HNT!

Vixen said...

You look cool scruffy. It's a sexy look on you.

happyHNT!!!

Anonymous said...

Quite fuzzy!

I hate shaving,though its a must. My facial hair doesn't grow in normal patterns nor do I look right with it, so I am cursed to shave day in and day out.

Count yourself lucky P!

Happy HNT!

Kittie Kate said...

That is fuzzy!
Not very comfortable between my legs though. ;)
Happy HNT!

Bunny said...

You look cuddly-fuzzy!

HHNT!

S said...

Polty poo how are you?

Just popping in to say hi and HHNT and all that.....willbe home Monday if I dont get stuck in Delhi from fog.

PS after 3 weeks in India with no razor, certain parts of me are also quite fuzzy! LOL

Lapis Ruber said...

It takes a few days to get through bristly (my wife hates) to smooth and furry (which my wife likes). I tend to loose patience and shave the damn thing off.

Naughty K said...

Scruffy is very sexy my dear...
Happy HNT!

SignGurl said...

I love the fuzzies!


Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

exile said...

due, that's five months worth of not shaving for me