Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Inarticulate speech, inarticulate speech of the heart...

Oh, I wish, HOW I wish I had come up with this. But no, I had to steal this, from Donnie V 2.0 at Famous Like Me:

This year the State of the Union Address and Groundhog day fall in the same week. As it has been pointed out, "It's an ironic juxtaposition of events: one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog."






Hehehehehhe *snicker, snicker* I love it. Simply. Love. It.

POLT Listening to "Chelsea" by Elvis Costello

There's nothing more deep than recognizing Israel's right to exist. That's the most deep thought of all...I can't think of anything more deep than that right. - Bushie

3 comments:

Bunny said...

That is hilarious - I love it!

Ryan said...

very funny!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the ground hog for president.

Onanite