Thursday, January 24, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 93)...

Once more, kids, it's time for....


My parents added a room onto the back of the house two years ago. Mom has it decorated in purple, which makes it my favorite room in the house. I was over there over the summer, and got this shot of my feet and lower legs on the purple carpet.


Mmmm, can't you just FEEL the lush purplish comfort of the rug????

To see what other people put up, click Here.

POLT Listening to "Goodbye Horses" by Psyche

I like driving at night better because you don't have to be so perfect and stay between the lines. - a teenaged driver

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing legs...and so bare! HHNT!

S said...

Who doesnt love lush purplish comfort?

HHNT Polty!
:)

Vixen said...

Looks delightful! Love the angle you chose :)

HappyHNT!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Nice toes!

You look lush in purple too.

HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Barefoot on a rug - always a nice sensation. Happy HNT

Bunny said...

Very purplicious! My old bedroom at my parents' house is purple (flowered wallpaper, purple carpet) and thus my favorite room!

You have very nice calves, btw - sexy!

HHNT!

lime said...

you'd love my mom's house. she's purple nut too. has two rugs to prove it.

HHNT

SignGurl said...

I think I'm a leg gurl now.


Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!

tkkerouac said...

goes well with your purple nurples, Happy HNT!

Ryan said...

love the purple! hhnt!

exile said...

placing polts pads on a purple pad


HHNT