Friday, January 11, 2008

They were dancing, and singing and moving to the grooving...

Proof yet again, that straight white boys can not dance. Especially to music that possibly pre-dates thier parents' puberty. Despite what apparently is planned and practiced choreography.



But honestly, if four examples of young American tennager-hood, in their prime, want to show some moves, shirtless, and post them on YouTube for the world to see, well who am I not to aid them in thier quest?

UPDATE: having just re-watched this, I can unequivoably state that the tallest one is by far my farvorite one! I like the height, hair, six pack, and biceps. But that's just me....

POLT Listening to "Fix You" by Coldplay

We both chase after dead end men, you just get to have more sex than I do while doing it. - April, Under One Roof

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a little Wild Cherry! Next thing you know they'll discover Tower of Power, Average White Band et al. And I for one can't wait until they do.

Oh and you know once the camera was off, the orgy commenced.

Bunny said...

Cracked me up!