Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Kit, where you goin'? sorry...

So Kit's gone. Ah, well, it was only a matter of time.



She's seemed like a sweet girl, but she really didn't have what it took to be in the finals. And the more I heard NINAGARCIA rave on and on and Chris & Christian's looks (that's an Elle shoot right there on the runway!), I knew they'd win. She wanted those dresses in her magazine so bad, she could taste it. And they were well done, although, i like Jillian's and Victorya's better. I thought thier trenchcoat was FIERCE! And the normal dress they did was much better than Chris/Christian. But hey, what do I know? I don't run a magazine and have my name printed in uppercase letters as one name in blogs. I was a bit disappointed, cause Ricky didn't do his obligatory cry, but from the previews of next episode, it looks like he's crying on the runway. maybe we'll have another teary emotional breakdown ala Andre from two seasons ago. We can only hope, right?

As I sat watching this episode, during the commericals, I got to thinking about who I thought would make it to the final three. I think Jillian's a lock. I really like pretty much everything she's done. i love what Rami's done, but is he just a one-trick pony? i mean, its all well made, but is that same design all he can do. And I hate to say it, but I think Victorya might have enough to make it. I love Chris March, but I don't think he's got it, and Sweet P is becoming a favorite as well, but again, I don't think she can be in the final three. And Ricky and Kit, I think, are just waiting to be eliminated. Christian, oh yeah, Christian will make the final three, without a doubt. he's this season's Santino, or Jeffrey, without being as obnoxious. I don't think he's the best designer but he's got the drama, and the producers love that.

So, my picks for the Final three (made before this episode ended)is Jillian, Victorya, and Christian. And if so, God I HOPE Jillian wins...she's the only one of the three I can stand.


POLT Listening to "20th Century Boy" by T. Rex

If I were ever to get abducted by aliens I hope it will be these hunky tattooed, leather-clad, half-naked alien dudes with a bondage fetish. - Ray, Super Underwear Perverts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh please that Hoop skirted dress wasn't Avante Garde it was it was Avante Gaudy. I mean Scarlet made a better dress out of curtains. I didn't like that little black everyday dress with something red trying to get out of the back of it. Do they really want that in the magazine? I try to like Swee'Pee but the name I just can't get past it. I wish to god Nina would have to design a dress just one time for this show. Ed