Thursday, January 03, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 90)...

Time once more, kids, for...


This past Thursday, after she got off work, Mom picked up my 7 year old cousin, Lexi. Lexi was going to spend the night. Mom and Lexi played games, and had two, yes TWO, tea parties that night. The next day, for lunch, as a suprise, mom took her to Chuck E. Cheese, which she LOVED!

But Thursday everning, we had to find somewhere to eat. Lexi suggested Burger King, so since I was at mom's, i was invited along, and off we went. As soon as we got into the place, Lexi grabbed one of the paper crowns they have there and wore it. Near the end of the meal, I took a photo of her wearing it. Then she wanted a photo of mom wearing it, which I was only too happy to take. THEN, she insisted I wear it and allow her to take my picture. As you can tell from this week's photo, I could not tell her no.


And as you can tell, I was thrilled beyond words ability to tell to be doing this.

If you wanna see what other people put up for the first HNT of 2008, click the HNT button in my sidebar!

POLT Listening to "Diesel" by The Prodigy

No, you're misunderstanding me, I'm not getting at you, it's only your food that smells like smegma. You don't stink of penis cheese. - Rob, Opening Time

16 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Polt's Palace, indeed. ;)

Wirthy said...

I also had a Burger King related HNT:

http://wirthy.blogspot.com/2007/12/return-to-hnt.html

Bsoholic said...

Have it your way.

The King. :P


happy hnt

Moosekahl said...

You HAVE to get the crown when you do Burger King, it's just an american thing to do :) Happy HNT

Kittie Kate said...

The crown looks good on you!
Happy HNT!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

See!
I knew you were descended from royalty! Now to build you a cardboard palace. hmmmm


HHNT!

Snow White said...

King Polt,
You look great crowned! You should be in the commercials... that king they use scares me!

Happy NY & HNT! xox

Sexy Duet said...

We dont have Burger King here but I do have a Burger King crown, one of the souvenirs from my trip to the US. The crown looks good.
Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Happy HNT your highness!

Bunny said...

The king takes his rightful place in the palace!

HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Who can refuse a seven year old anything especially a fond uncle? Happy HNT and Happy New Year.

tkkerouac said...

I crown you the New King of Burger King...you are better looking than the old one anyway
Happy New year, Happy HNT!

Stealth said...

ha! I forgot they had those at the burger king, lol.

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

you look sweet!

Onanite

Anonymous said...

You look Royal your highness. May we see if it is the home of the Whopper next week? hehe! ED

SignGurl said...

All Hail, King Polt!!! You are such a cutie!!

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!