Tuesday, January 29, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 81)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/ each week. IF you're not playing along, maybe you should be.

1. Would you stay in a relationship with an physically unfaithful partner? It would depend. If we have an open relationship, no. If we have an exclusive relationship, well, I'd certainly have a talk with my partner, and if it couldn't be resolved, then no, I wouldn't stay with him.
2. Would you stay in a relationship with an emotionally unfaithful partner? How would I know they were emotionally unfaithful? If I did, then I go with my answer above. If i didn't, well, then no, what reason do I have to leave?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how important is the recognition of birthdays to you (your's, a friend's, a partner's)? Well I'm a card sending fool, so everyone I know gets birthday cards...albeit usually a few days to a few weeks late. I like getting a few cards in return. Celebrating my birthday doesn't matter to me really. Going out for a few drinks with friends would be nice, but so is staying home and reflecting on the past year of my life alone.
4. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down? Well, usually when I'm in the midst of a "toe-curling" orgasm, the driections of my toes are really not anywhere near a concern for me. But I guess they probably curl one way and then the other....that would be the BEST kind of toe-curling orgasm!
5. Every one has a pet peeve, tell me one of yours. People talking on cellphones while in a line that I'm waiting in. I really don't care was Cindy said, or what you're having for supper, or where you're meeting later. If that call is so damn important, get outta line and talk to them. Don't speak at several decibels above a plane engine so everyone can hear you.
Bonus (as in optional):Name someone famous who you have no sexual interest in but would have sex with just to brag about it? George W. Bush....course it didn't cause Larry Craig to resign, so I guess Bushie wont go either. How about Heidi Klum or some other female supermodel. Just so I brag to all the str8 boys that I did her.

POLT Listening to "At Last" by Etta James Oil: 91.93 (+2.69); Gas: 3.01 (-)

It's a lot more than mussed hair. I got puffer fish quills in places you wouldn't believe. - Power Boy, Titans East Special #1

3 comments:

Bella Dreamer said...

Love your answers! Happy TMIT! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Re: #5, I must have missed out since I didn't receive my pet peeve. Were these provided by the government or what? What do you feed them? Do they require a litter box? Or do they stay in a cage? Or do they need to be taken outside and walked? Was this part of the recent Bushwack economic stimulating package or something? I can't imagine that another pet of any sort would be stimulating to my own economic condition.

About the cellphones thing (and I've done this a whole bunch of times while waiting in line) I usually get the offending person's attention and let them know that I didn't catch that last few things that they were saying and could they "please SPEAK UP A BIT!!"
Usually they cut their call short at that time and don't speak or look at me for the rest of their time in line. Try it. Its fun.

Furry Godfather.

Anonymous said...

Bonus (as in optional):Name someone famous who you have no sexual interest in but would have sex with just to brag about it?

Albert Einstein (sp) Would have to be the one for me.

Onanite