Monday, January 28, 2008

There's a ghost in my house, i can't hide...

Since discovering late last year that my camera can take videos (who reads instruction booklets? Don't judge me), I've decided to do a little video for my mom's birthday in March. But I wasn't at all sure how to do it. Luckily, after asking a co-worker, I discovered that I already HAD Windows Movie Maker on my computer! Who knew? (I said, don't judge me!) But before I'd do that I wanted to tinker with it a bit to see how easy it was to do. SO, this afternoon, I took several very short videos of my apartment, and put them together for a tour. And that's what's below. remember, this is the first time I ever fooled around with this stuff, so keep the primitiveness and inexperience-ness in mind. And don't judge me.



Now, I've got to get to work on mom's birthday project!

POLT Listening to "Got To Give It Up" by Marvin Gaye

I have kissed boys. Anybody above the waise it fair game. - Pete Wentz, Fall Out Boy

2 comments:

exile said...

El Casa De Polt

this was so cool!

it's like getting a tour from Frodo Baggins himself!

i do like how you you "claim" that you are going to be making a video for your mom, but we know what you're really going to be making video's of... perv

Sexy Duet said...

I have to admit I watched the video just to see if you still had the Christmas trees up :)

Ms SD