Tuesday, January 08, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 77)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they? I've got a pair of green, red and white striped boxers that I call my "fuck boxers" cause it seems every time I word them anyway, I got some sex. Course, I've put on weight since they were in thier prime and they fit no longer, but I still got 'em....never know when I might lose that weight and be able to wear them again!
2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?
- your spouse/significant other
- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on
- an old/past love
- your best friend
The genie couldn't grant me a wish to get OFF the deserted island? Okay, well then, I'd chose the best friend. All the others seem to be based on love, and love can go sour, and I don't want to be stuck on a deserted planet with someone that my love has soured on. But the best friend is based on friendship, and that always lasts. Plus, I think I'd have more fun with my best friend than i would any of the others.
3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido. Humidity and heat just turn me entirely off. I'm very uncomfortable in those situations and don't feel like moving, much less getting a little nookie. the other conditions don't really affect me one or another, although I do think it's kinda romantic when the snows covered everything in white, so i might be a bit more randy then.
4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?) I'm kind of a "mothering" drunk. When i drink, I worry about the other people with me drinking: are they gonna fall, spill thier beer, be able to get home, etc, etc, etc. Either that or a "falling asleep" drunk.
5) Who turns you on the most & why:
the activist
the author
the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)
the comedian
the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.)
the model
the musician
the politician
the scientist
Well the model. D'uh. Ain't nothing turns me on more than a rockhard set of abs. I do like a good laugh, so the comedian is a possibility too. And I like passion, so the activist maybe as well, as long as thier not so driven that that's ALL the think and talk about. But generally, if you're talking 'turning me on', some guy able to appear in an ad in nothing but a skimpy bikini bottom trumps the rest every time!
Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out? the edible underwear. Freddie and I spent more time laughing at those, even after he had them on, than anything. We didn't even bother to eat them.

POLT Listening to "The Blue Danube" by Strauss Oil: 97.08 (-.66); gas: 3.17 (-.01)

Sometimes, lightbulbs are like lunch ladies from high school: you don't wanna see them naked. - Thom, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome answers all the way around. =D I've tried the edible undies too and had some similar results. It was more funny and chuckle inducing than it was sexy. Happy TMI!